6.06.2014

Flashback Fridays (June 6)


Tim Burton's Batman came out 25 years ago this summer. I was in second grade and it was the last day of school. As a treat my cousins took me to see it and it was the "most awesome movie experience ever". At least  that's what eight year old me thought. Here's the original trailer, and if you have the time, take check it out on netflix. It still stands up as a gritty, sometimes corny, superhero movie. I was giving it a second a while ago and was surprised to see just how much more screen time the joker got than Batman. Looks like there was a deal made with Nicholson to get top billing, and to make way more money on that movie, and its sequel. That's the power of Jack.  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for such ans informative and useful blogs,which is very much useful for me and for everyone.And i hope you will allow me to post my link on your site as it is a great platform.
    bollywood news in hindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic post! This is so chock full of useful information I can't wait to dig deep and start utilizing the resources you have given me. Your exuberance is referring. I am just over one month into blogging and have achieved some early milestones, I recently wrote an article on oneplus 8 5G. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more of your articles that you've linked in here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!