5.21.2008

Book News: Barnes and Borders?

Barnes and Noble

I love books and have always prided myself on being able to find a good deal on books and book paraphernalia. So when I read that Barnes and Noble is considering purchasing Borders, I think, "how bad is the economy is when books are now being affected?". Though I have to add that I was reading that on average most Americans spend 1% of their budget on books and reading material. More so, I'm worried that if this were to happen, would Borders take on more of B & N's policies? I hope not, Borders allows you to return books way after B&N's 30 day limit-with receipt. (Way longer-ask me about what I mean) Well, if I hear any more about this I'll let you know.

1 comment:

  1. What do you mean? You shouldn't take more than 30 days to return a book unless you were conscience or something!

    They are considering them, huh? For what?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!