3.06.2011

Let's Play: Who Said It??????????

Here's a quote I came across in an old interview. Who said it? (No cheating!!!)

  I don’t know why as a Christian you would have to make such declarative statements. Like your friend, does he want there to be a literal hell? I am a bit skeptical of somebody who argues that passionately for a literal hell, why would you be on that side? Like if you are going to pick causes, if you’re literally going to say these are the lines in the sand, I’ve got to know that people are going to burn forever, this is one of the things that you drive your stake in the ground on. I don’t understand that.


As all one of you clamored to know who said it. It was Rob Bell.  Here's his interview with The Ooze where he said it. 

2 comments:

  1. Patience. Hey how the heck are you? I haven't heard from you in forever! Oh and did you catch that cool ant video I posted before this? It is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!